The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

15" Carat Duchatelet alloys - fit various Ts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15" Carat Duchatelet alloys - fit various Ts
    Posted: 08 Sep 13 at 10:31
Apologies to the moderators for not stating in the title which models these fit, but I'm not exactly sure.

My apologies also as I'm not a VW owner now - although I've owned several Mk 2 Golfs and I  bought one of the very first 1600cc Transporters sold in the UK (in 1980, if I remember correctly) and owned it for five years. It was bright yellow - and I loved it.

I have a set of five refurbished Carat Duchatalet alloy wheels. Made in W. Germany in 1991: size is 7J x 15 ET 37. Four have 185 65 15 tyres, (2 x Admiral, 2 x Maxxis), but perfectly legal and with sufficient tread to last a good while. Complete with four Carat centre caps (bolt-on, not push fit). They were removed from a Mercedes 190E and I'm confident that the bcd will enable them to be fitted to VWs -  a friend recently sold a set of these wheels (also from a Mercedes 190E) for use on a VW via this forum.

I've owned Mercedes 190Es for the last 8 years and am a regular feature writer for the Mercedes-Benz Club magazine (sorry about that!).

I have plenty of photographs which I can send via e-mail. As these wheels are pretty hard to find now, particularly in this condition, I'd be happy to accept £300 for all five, with tyres and centre caps.

I'm in Morecambe, Lancs and would prefer pick-up in person to avoid damage. By all means phone me on 01524 415829 for more information.

Thanks for looking.

Steve

Edited by 201 - 08 Sep 13 at 16:39
nikos View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 13 at 09:15
Nice
 Post Reply Post Reply