The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

6m x 3m carport/gazebo (will bring to bug jam)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zebedee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 6m x 3m carport/gazebo (will bring to bug jam)
    Posted: 12 Jul 13 at 11:34
6m x 3m carport/gazebo tent thingy.
Big enough to fit a camper in and still have space to work next to it.

It has a zipped door on either end (not attached in this piccy).

Its had a 5 of eyelets replaced with nylon strapping as they got pulled out in a galeforce wind.:mad:

Rest of it is in good condition.
Cost me £150 and only used for a couple of weeks but i've got myself a garage now.Big smile

£100 and i will deliver to Bugjam next weekend.
PM me or txt on 07903804459 Martin
PSG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 13 at 20:46
yo zeb hows it going?  would you consider a courier? i am fairly interested and thinking it may be useful for my resto as i have lackage of suitable indoor space for a greasy van in a clean cabinet makers workshop
Zebedee View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zebedee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 13 at 11:16
If you want to sort out a courier thats fine with me.

Theres 9 poles that are nearly 7ft long, another 16 shorter ones, a small bin bag of feet and the angle connectors and a bin bag sized bag with the doors and main tarp in.
I'll get some weights of the stuff i you want.

PSG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 13 at 18:56
that would be cool please mate, i am interested in finding out too, then can make a decision. it is just what i need.  But dont hold it for me if it goes it goes, but i am defo considering.

Edited by PSG - 31 Jul 13 at 18:57
Zebedee View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zebedee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 13 at 19:12
Still got this. Will bring to Field of Dreams show in York at the end of the month if anyone wants it.
 Post Reply Post Reply