The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB - AAZ K03 3 bolt exhaust manifold

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zuhandenheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB - AAZ K03 3 bolt exhaust manifold
    Posted: 20 May 13 at 00:38
Hi All, 

I registered for the forum to ask this question - I'm in the US and have been having a hard time finding an exhaust manifold for an AAZ install in a T3. 

(I did find one for sale - $150 Dead

I'd be glad to pay a bit extra and shipping if someone can shoot one of these across the water for me. 

thanks! 
nic View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 13 at 08:13
Is it definitely the AAZ manifold you need, the popular way to do the conversion is to use the one off the original JX engine?
http://www.fosterandday.co.uk
zuhandenheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zuhandenheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 13 at 06:11
Hi nic, 

Thanks for the question. The JX T3 was never offered here. My AAZ will be replacing a 1.6d -  we usually use an AAZ manifold (which at least places the turbo out of the way of the engine mount), and fab an exhaust. 

CHRISC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHRISC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 13 at 09:24
I think I have will check and let you no
nic View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 13 at 09:34
Originally posted by zuhandenheit zuhandenheit wrote:

Hi nic, 

Thanks for the question. The JX T3 was never offered here. My AAZ will be replacing a 1.6d -  we usually use an AAZ manifold (which at least places the turbo out of the way of the engine mount), and fab an exhaust. 

OK was just checking, I have the exhaust manifold from my AAZ lying around somewhere, I will try and find it and see if it is what you are after.
http://www.fosterandday.co.uk
max and caddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max and caddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 13 at 22:25
I have some manifolds as well....all AAZ ...any idea of the part number your looking for?
 Post Reply Post Reply