The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

poptop CMC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alonalammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: poptop CMC
    Posted: 22 Nov 12 at 13:48
Hi

this is my first post and I am not sure if this is the correct sectin to put this in. But has anyone got any feedback for CMC in cheshire?
I am thinking of having a poptop roof fitted by them and just wondered if anyone had any experience of their work. They seem good guys on meetin them.

Thanks for your input

lifes a beach
gregozedobe View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregozedobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 12 at 15:08
1  Welcome to the Brick Yard, lots of useful info here, and some helpful people too.

2  I'm guessing you didn't read the first thread in this sub-forum 

(The one titled: "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING" that then goes on to say:

Quote By general consensus, you lot have decided that this forum will only be for: "How to..." Topics only!
i.e. instructions (with or without photos and illustrations) of how to do a particular task.

Never mind, you're new.  Send a PM (Private Message) to Orangina (the T5 mod) and ask him to please move your thread to the "T5 Chat forum" and he'll sort it out when he gets a chance.

I can't give you any feedback on CMC as they are a bit far from me.  If you try a search on CMC (bottom left of your screen at the bottom of the tread) you'll find lots and lots of posts where they are mentioned, some of those are sure to have opinions/feedback included.

Edited by gregozedobe - 22 Nov 12 at 16:09
mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 12 at 15:51
Originally posted by gregozedobe gregozedobe wrote:

1  Welcome to the Brick Yard, lots of useful info here, and some helpful people too.

Never mind, you're new.  Send a PM (Private Message) to Orangina (the T5 mod) and ask him to please move your thread to the "T5 Chat forum" and he'll sort it out when he gets a chance.

Done..  play nice now chaps, even though the engine is at the wrong end and it breaks down all the time... Wink
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregozedobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 12 at 15:57
Originally posted by mrhutch mrhutch wrote:

Done..  play nice now chaps, even though the engine is at the wrong end and it breaks down all the time... Wink 

I resemble that remark (unfortunately) Cry
andygaskell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andygaskell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 12 at 20:44
He they are a good company mate mike will sort out whatever you throw at him he put windows and seats in my t5. Would use again
alonalammi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alonalammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 12 at 15:53
thanks guys
sorry its in the wrong place
Andy thanks for the + reply

lifes a beach
Alonline View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
VW Customer Service

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 12 at 18:43
ANy update on your cogs and bits?
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregozedobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 12 at 23:22
Originally posted by Alonline Alonline wrote:

ANy update on your cogs and bits?

Not yet.  This repair job is a bit like watching a glacier - difficult to see any visible movement most of the time :(
BEZ T5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BEZ T5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 14 at 22:22
Mikes a good guy and he turns out some good work , if there ever was a fault he would for sure make it right .  Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply