The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AEY Cylinder Head

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pugwash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AEY Cylinder Head
    Posted: 07 Jan 12 at 17:40
AEY head for sale.  I bought it in error in the autumn when I shagged the head on my 1Y.  Mrs Pugash has put it on Flea-Bay (along with a description essentially calling me a twat) for £90 (which is what I paid for it) but I'm happy to let it go to a Brickie for £70.  It includes the injectors, glo-plugs, and fuel pipes but not the bus-bar which connects all the plugs together.  One of the clips that holds the fuel lines together in pairs is also missing.  I'll also throw in a new rocker cover gasket which I bought at the same time.

The part number is 028103374H and it came of a 2000 Caddy.

You'll need to collect it from Cardiff, or arrange a courier.  I can deliver in the Cardiff / Newport / Bristol area, and further afield to Brum / Swindon / Reading / Taunton areas so long as you're not in a major rush for it as I never know where I'll be working till about a week beforehand :-)

I'm open to sensible offers if you think £70 is too steep - PM me or my mobile number is in my siggy below Smile

Pugwash - Layin' in the gutter, starin' at the stars....
Pearls of Welsh wisdom can be obtained on 07564 714678
 Post Reply Post Reply