The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'03 Westfalia Nugget for sale.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: '03 Westfalia Nugget for sale.
    Posted: 26 Aug 11 at 17:32

Hello Everybody

We are selling our 03 Westfalia Nugget. We got it as a replacement for our T4 Westfalia Generation as we were after something with more space and more seats. We bought it in Germany at the beginning of the summer and spent a month driving down to the South of France then back to the UK. After that it’s been sat on our drive for most of the time which is way we have decided to sell.

The extra space and storage (compared to the T4 California) is perfect for long trips (or wet weekends)with young children and as it has the more powerful engine  - 2.0 TDi (92kw/125ps) it drives very well.  Its done 170K km - just had a full service (including new rear pads) and has 11 months MOT and 5 months tax. In additional to the standard Westy Nugget equipment (see below) it also has a rear external luggage rack, mosquito net for the sliding door and ladder to get up to the top bed (all Westfalia) and a external side rack (to carry surf board or similar)

Equipment List.

MP3 CD Stereo, electric windows/mirrors, central locking, 2 keys with fob, fog lights, winter tyres.

Tinted windows, rock n roll rear bench/bed with(three 3pt seat), fold out table (with attachable extension stored under bench seat) ISRI Captains Chair x2, Galley style kitchen with sink, 2 burner hob, compressor fridge, fresh/waste water tanks, leisure battery, mains hook up, several 12v/mains sockets, lots of lights, lots of storage, diesel heater (with timer), large pull out bed in the roof - with saftey net for  young kids (or drunk adults!)

In general it’s a very tidy van inside and out though there are couple of things needs mentioning – there is a small dent next to the sliding door and the front cab and sliding door curtain aren’t original (all the others are).

I have uploaded some pictures of the exterior of the van below. I don’t have any pictures of the interior on my laptop and am away from home until Sat/Sun so I have put cut and pasted some pictures of other Nuggets but with the same upholstery to show what they look like inside. I will put some pictures of the interior of the actual van which I am selling up when I get home  and some better one of the outside.

So just to confirm the picture showing van interiors are not pictures of the van for sale – they are pictures of identical vans which I will replace when I get home.

Price £16200

Any questions call me on 07857 182947 or PM me.

All in all compared to the prices of late model t4 Westys (esp Exclusives) its a bargain.

Thanks, Ben

Edited by benico - 26 Aug 11 at 17:43
 Post Reply Post Reply