The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1990 VW T3 Westfalia Atlantic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gresforddragon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1990 VW T3 Westfalia Atlantic
    Posted: 02 May 11 at 21:45

1990 VW T3 Westfalia Atlantic 1.6TD pop top in the extremely rare Calypso green metallic colour

Reluctant sale due to house move

Atlantics were the highest spec Westfalia T3 made. They were made in limited numbers with many options specified from the factory above other versions. This is a camper with all the facilities you need to spend weekends and holidays in the UK and further afield. This van will easily sleep four people; two on the rock and roll bed in the back and two in the large double bed in the roof.

Specifications:

4 Berth
Left hand drive
Economical 1.6td engine
5 speed gearbox
Power Steering
Double glazed windows
Full Carat body kit and bumpers
Front captains seats that swivel round
Rear table
Buddy seat storage.
Mains electric hook up
Fresh and waste water tanks
Fridge
Twin Gas rings
Sink
Loads of storage space
Eberspacher Heating with Programmable Digital Timer
Leisure Battery

Before I purchased the van it had a complete engine rebuild including new turb, rings and injectors (bill for £1350 from Central VW 27/10/08), New diesel tank (09/07/08) and many other small jobs

Also fitted are 17" split rim alloys, tinted rear lights, H & R lowering springs & shocks, to give the van an excellent stance and a good ride

I had the small amount of rust treated and the bottom half resprayed last year at Volkstation in Chester.  Also had the old rusty tailgate replaced so it’s as good as new now.  In the last year it has also had new exhaust, replaced faulty speedo unit, new head gasket and a new window seal to opening side window

You will struggle to find an Atlantic in as good a condition as this

MOT till July 2011

It’s been SORN for the last 6 months as I have only used it during the summer – started first time today though (not many other 20yr old vehicles would do the same!)

I will put 6 months tax on it before sale.

As you can see in the pictures, this van is already UK registered, so it’s good to go.

Price £12,995

Situated in Wrexham, North Wales

Edited by gresforddragon1 - 02 May 11 at 21:48
panalvan View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panalvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 11 at 21:59
Hi
Very interested in this could you mail me pics as your a long way away but i will travel for the right van
Cheers chris
My mail address is chris.storton@btinternet.com
gresforddragon1 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gresforddragon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 11 at 22:02

panalvan View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panalvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 11 at 22:11
Looks very nice i take it that its free from seam rash and everything works mirrors and windows ect
panalvan View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panalvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 11 at 22:17
My number is 07814 715818 text me your number and i will phone you in the morning
Cheers chris
gresforddragon1 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gresforddragon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 11 at 21:57
Should add that I have a 1/3 of a tin of paint leftover from the respray in case anything needs touching up in the future.
robthedon View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robthedon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 11 at 23:21
That's a sweet bus, good luck with the sale
Rob Don

Managing Director, London Campers

T: 07985 991349

E: rob@londoncampers.co.uk

W: www.londoncampers.co.uk
Moysvdub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moysvdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 17 at 23:09
Is it still for sale ?
ob1 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

FOUND IT, IT WAS HIDING!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ob1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 17 at 13:06
You're about 6 years late?
Moysvdub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moysvdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 17 at 13:14
Better late than never hey !
You just never know

Edited by Moysvdub - 11 Aug 17 at 13:16
 Post Reply Post Reply