The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Engine Upgrades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP tdi wiring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1982bus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP tdi wiring
    Posted: 23 Mar 11 at 21:37
hello all i need some help i have fit a 1.9tdi out of a p reg golf in to my van i have most of the wiring done as to the point it was running i tape up all the wiring up and now it will not go i can still talk to the ecu useing the 10 pin plug and all the engine sensor seam to be working on code reader if i but a earth to pins 4/5/49 on the ecu which go to pin 6 on the fuel pump which goes to the fuel quality adjust it will start but not run well and smoke loads. i think i may be missing a live or earth going to the ecu poss on from the dash where i do not have one fitted
many thanks robConfused
shrek View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 11 at 22:29
young man had a look on auto data all those wires look like they are triggered by engine relay coming out of pump on pin 5 white and yellow wire try that might be wrong but worth a try if not give us a shout and i try and get down on saturday or thursday night.
IF ONLY IT WOULD GO RIGHT EVERY TIME ???
 Post Reply Post Reply