The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Wheel help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10j ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratinyho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10j ?
    Posted: 07 Dec 10 at 23:04
Can i fit 10j on the rear of my T3 with an Et of 65? If so what mm spacer will i need? Smile
T3ADICT View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T3ADICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 10 at 00:26

10x18?

yes its posible ... you will be needing to end up with et 20 ish  so 40/45 mm spacers (adaptors if porsche??)
then for a van/velle you will need to mod the door hinge..
really 9" is about you easy option limit on the back of anything  t3 with a sliding door.

WHY T3's.... because they are just so adictive, and having one just aint enough
ckendal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckendal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 10 at 10:39
and even with 9" on the back, dependent upon the style of alloy (mine are 9" Porsche turbo twists), you will get some rubbing between sliding door and alloy (ET50, with 23 mm porsche adaptors IIRC)
ratinyho View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratinyho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 10 at 13:38
Originally posted by T3ADICT T3ADICT wrote:

10x18?

yes its posible ... you will be needing to end up with et 20 ish  so 40/45 mm spacers (adaptors if porsche??)
then for a van/velle you will need to mod the door hinge..
really 9" is about you easy option limit on the back of anything  t3 with a sliding door.

Yep they are porsche Gt3 rims 18x10. The biggest adapter i can find is 30mm..? Im guessing with these fitted the inner wheel would be hitting the rear arms?

The sliding door hinge mod has already been done..not sure if would clear them with 10j and a 45mm spacer though LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply