The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Tech
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does anyone know what it is called?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tazz-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anyone know what it is called?
    Posted: 26 Jun 10 at 18:28
I trying to get alloy wheels to fit my van, I have looked everywhere. I am now looking at changing the bolt patten with spacers or something like that. Does anyone know what this is called and where I go to get them made? Does anyone know someone that can do it?
Tazz-man VW LT 31, 1981-82, Y Reg, HighTop Homebuilt Camper
TwoSheds View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TwoSheds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 10 at 02:18
Hi Tazz Man  :

Pitch ( PCD ) conversion plates are what you are looking for but I am 99.99% sure that you will not find them. The loadings on the wheel studs with an LT ( even the 28 ) are very high so - engineering and safety wise - this is a non-starter.

There are Alloys around for the LT (S1) non-twins but I doubt that you will find anything in the UK.

If you are really keen and have a reasonable fund then look on eBay Germany but even on eBay.de they will be rare, sought after and expensive.

Cheers
Tazz-man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tazz-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 10 at 06:48
Oh thanks thats a great helpThumbs Up
Tazz-man VW LT 31, 1981-82, Y Reg, HighTop Homebuilt Camper
 Post Reply Post Reply