The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Westfalia forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

panel lining

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ..lee.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: panel lining
    Posted: 23 Feb 10 at 21:40
couldn`t find anything on gunzl`s site or go westy and was i sure i`d seen somewhere the covering for the boarding that westfalia used.

is this or anything similar available as some of my panels could do with recovering and i`d like to keep it as close to factory as i can.

cheers lee.
Nugget View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nugget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 10 at 22:49

If you are on about the textured vinyl that is stuck on the panels and around the window apertures I have bought about 4 sheets in the past from Gunzl, I've just had a look on his website and it is not shown anymore.  It could be worth a call to the man himself, the last sheet I bought from him was late in 2009.

Joker_Club View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker_Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 10 at 23:01
It`s called basket weave, didn`t know Gunzl had some though? Been looked for before by a few people. GoWesty had some similar stuff, but not the same.
Sunny Lancs
Nugget View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nugget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 10 at 12:50
That's the stuff, as I said Gunzl did sell it, although it was in sheets of something like 0.8M x 1.2M so just big enough to cover a sliding door panel.

I'll have a look through my invoices and see what the Gunzl description and Pt No was.
..lee.. View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ..lee.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 10 at 19:18
cheers nugget, was it the whole board you bought or just a roll of the covering if you know what i mean.

lee.
Nugget View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nugget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 10 at 20:27
Just a floppy sheet of vinyl
Nugget View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nugget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 10 at 20:34

This was it:

Säulenverkleidung grau-beige 100x130 cm (255867400 6FW)

Hope that helps
..lee.. View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ..lee.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 10 at 21:33
doesn`t seem to be doing it anymore. search says something in germanConfused.

lee
 Post Reply Post Reply