The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Wheel help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Continental Vanco Contact 2 Tyres's anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Continental Vanco Contact 2 Tyres's anyone?
    Posted: 12 Jan 10 at 23:39
Hi,

Has anyone got a set of Continental Vanco Contact 2's on their bus? I was thinking of getting a set of 205/R14's for my std VW alloys as they are about 6% larger than the regular 185/R14's. If you have let me know what they are like, I am trying to find a tyre as similar to a car tyre for noise and handelling and there are few options in this size. The semperit comfort life is only made in a 205/70R14 or I'd have those cos they're cheaper aswell!

Cheers

Zeb
1990 Westfalia California 1.6TD
Ghia View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Nesh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 10 at 08:02
Vanco's are some of the best tyres out there for the T3 but not cheap. They will last and give good handling so worth the money.
205/14s came as a standard size on T3 Syncros so you shouldn't have a problem with gearing or clearance.
MG
Zeb View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 10 at 19:38
Thanks Ghia, I couldn't of hoped for a better answer.

Cheers

Zeb
1990 Westfalia California 1.6TD
 Post Reply Post Reply