The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > Wanted
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - '89 LT 28 front bench seat (and a window winder)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'89 LT 28 front bench seat (and a window winder)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grimlynsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: '89 LT 28 front bench seat (and a window winder)
    Posted: 25 Nov 09 at 13:48
Hi all!

I have an 89 LT28 Florida and am looking for three bits:

1: I've heard you can get a replacement for the passenger seat in the cab to replace it with a double that goes over the engine compartment... anyone got one? I can't reach to put my hand on my girlfriend's thigh whilst driving and this is unacceptable!

2: The rear forward seatbank that faces forwards, rear and folds into a bed is completely missing. Anyone got one of these?

3: One of the window winders has snapped. Anyone got one?

Thanks - great site!

Lee
baystihl View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baystihl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 09 at 23:29
I have a front 2 seater bench with all the fittings if your still looking. The cluch has just gone in my lt so considering breaking it, would be looking for £75 inc all fittings catches to locate seat etc.
Is it the winder mechanism you need or just the handle?
grimlynsan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grimlynsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 09 at 09:09
Hey mate,

Yes, i'm still looking for one and i'd be happy to pay £75 if it will definately fit - i don't know a great deal about it but from what  gather there are two different configurations and i'm not sure which one i have. Could i send you a photo to make sure its the right one?

Please contact me at grimlynsan@hotmail.com and i will email you a picture.

I note you're in Leeds - i'm based in Edinburgh but am heading to Hull for Christmas. Could i drop by and pick it up on the way?

And yeah it's just the handle i'm after for the window. Also looking for switchblanks for the dash if you have any...

Thanks,

Lee
baystihl View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baystihl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 09 at 09:24
i will take a pic today of it fo you. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grimlynsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 09 at 09:46
thanks mate!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grimlynsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 09 at 12:35
OH NO! Potential problem uncovered... I didn't mention this explicitly because ALL Florida's are imported but as your's is, i'm assuming, a domestically delivered LT...

Mine is left hand drive!

So unless yours is too that seat ain't gonna fit!

Still looking for the window winder and switchblanks though!

(really hoping yours is LHD too and sorry for messing you about if not)

Lee
baystihl View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baystihl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 09 at 18:36
rhd sorry 
 Post Reply Post Reply