The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pencil Drawing of your van

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4 Arts Sake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pencil Drawing of your van
    Posted: 25 Oct 09 at 19:40
Hi, at the insistence of my brother (Huggy76 on here) I have joined your forum!

Some of you have spoken in the past about getting artwork done of your vans and my brother thinks I should join to offer my services as such!!!!! I did a portrait of his VW as a present and the general thought is if he liked it you will too!

Please take a look at my website www.4artssake.co.uk for examples of my work. If I can ever work out how to get pictures on here I will and maybe my bruv will add a picture of his van. All you need to do is contact me, either on here, or email me at trudy@4artssake.co.uk and email me a clear photo of your van. Each portrait is approx 25 x 20cm and will be sent to you in a postal tube - I'm afraid I don't do framing. The cost for this is £30 per one van.

I hope you like the idea, and like the pictures that I have done.

Thanks for your time
 xx
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 09 at 19:46
moved to "for sale" bit.

I know its not technically For Sale, but we dont have a section for Services Offered

Good luck with it.

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
Cliffbase View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
''We fuck like monkeys, yes?''

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cliffbase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 09 at 19:48
Welcome, some great drawings there, good luck!
The bigger the Orange, the bigger the peel.
4 Arts Sake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4 Arts Sake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 09 at 11:16
Thanks guys!

Was a little worried that I may offend, seeing as I'm only here selling something. Thanks for welcoming me!

xx
4 Arts Sake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4 Arts Sake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 09 at 16:06
Star  LAST CHANCE FOR ARTWORK BEFORE CHRISTMAS!  Star

Stuck for a present? Don't know what to ask for from your wife, husband, significant other? How about a pencil drawing your van/car?

All you need to do is email me a clear picture of your vehicle and I will draw you a picture of it. Nothing could be more personal! Please take a look at my website www.4artssake.co.uk for examples of my work. Cost is £30 inc P&P for a drawing approx 25x20cm.

Time is running out - so contact me quickly.

xx

Post Reply Post Reply