Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Health and Safety

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 16:44
Originally posted by bbrich bbrich wrote:

Lol your trying to involve me in the process of his rant, ive just stood back and encouraged him, at first i thought he had lost his tampax, but now i see your the one on the blob. Dont take it all so personal, like i said earlier just tell him to fuck off, youll be better thought of for doing it. 

nope, I dont buy it.

If it wasnt for the mention of camping with the kids I might believe you, but that thread just reads like pissed up ranting. And people just dont bring their kids into stuff like that if its piss taking.

And then the sound of a reversing beeper when he realised what a cock he had made of himself...

Edited by Tee3 - 05 Oct 09 at 16:45

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 16:46
LOL
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
rogerthecat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 16:49
Originally posted by Tee3 Tee3 wrote:

Originally posted by mr bricolage mr bricolage wrote:

. Diamond Hell springs to mind, now where is he?
Burnt alive in the back of a T4 Syncro.
A mysterious disfigured southerner in a dress was seen running away from the scene, muttering something about "that fucking Syncro"
Well, when I say running... his legs were moving at running speed, but due to the length of them he wasnt moving very fast.
Heres a photofit:

I still have that other match WinkLOL
T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 16:51
FUCKING FUCKETTY FUCKING FUCKING FUCKER

Dont you know I keep a colony of endanged hedgehogs in my van???
Dont you care about the fucking hedgehogs???

FUCKHOLES FUCKETY COCK SNOT

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 16:59
Roast Hedgehog & Nettle Pud!!

Everyone loves hedgehogs, with their snuffly little noses and punky hairdos. But research into Britain's oldest recipes suggests our ancestors loved them in a rather different way - roasted.

A team from the food science department at the University of Wales Institute in Cardiff (just had to be didn't it!! LOL has discovered that, along with nettle pudding, roasted hedgehogs can be traced back thousands of years. The researchers spent two months scouring Britain's culinary history to reveal what our forefathers ate and drank.

Roasted meats (Hedgehog)

"Hedgehog should have its throat cut, be singed and gutted, then trussed like a pullet, then pressed in a towel until very dry; put into a brown T3 and then roasted by setting fire to the van with copious quantities of unleaded petrol -high in polyunsaturated fat - and eat with cameline sauce, or in pastry with wild duck sauce. Note that if the hedgehog refuses to unroll, put it in hot water, and then it will straighten itself."

From medievalcookery.com/oddities

T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
sportwomble View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sportwomble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 17:11
LOLLOL
Now thats funny!
Underground overground
bbrich View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 17:13

WTF are endanged hedgehogs?

Are they the ones that have already been burnt?

By tee3's cock snot

Edited by bbrich - 05 Oct 09 at 17:15
Why is it always fucking raining?
Tee4 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'm not indecisive,or am I?You bet I am!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 17:17
They are like normal hedgehogs, but they are endangered
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 17:21
Originally posted by Tee4 Tee4 wrote:

They are like normal hedgehogs, but they are endangered

Mainly because they are in Tee3s van WinkLOL
Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 18:18
Bunch of van burning , pissed up , cross dressing , hedgehog eating , anal smoke blowing , PM sending , no phoning , got beefage , Cloppers   Big smile
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

spg View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
ALIVE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 18:26
Originally posted by Diablodub Diablodub wrote:

Bunch of van burning , pissed up , cross dressing , hedgehog eating , anal smoke blowing , PM sending , no phoning , got beefage , Cloppers   Big smile

That about sums it u Stu   ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
1985 Fischer converted Syncro now running on LPG (sometimes)

1965 Split Panel (in bits)
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 18:54

Spit it out man.

Fucking fence sitters.

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 18:58

Spit it out man.

Fucking fence sitters.

I get splinters sometimes i'm on the fence that much  Wink
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

greyvanman View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greyvanman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 19:21
Fences burn a treat don't theyShocked
Riff-raff
newest member of the Cornish Urban National Terrorist Society. (C.U.N.T.S)
bbrich View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 19:38
Originally posted by greyvanman greyvanman wrote:

Fences burn a treat don't theyShocked

Only down south

Oop here in the north we value our fences.....aye we doo......

bbrich View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 21:53

FUCKING FUCKETTY FUCKING FUCKING FUCKER

Dont you know I keep bumming a colony of endanged hedgehogs in my van???
Dont you care about the fucking hedgehogs???

FUCKHOLES FUCKETY COCK SNOT

Apologies, i know you shouldnt rim donkeys, but the oppo was too great to resist.

Edited by Tee3 - 05 Oct 09 at 21:56
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 21:56
Originally posted by bbrich bbrich wrote:

Apologies, i know you shouldnt rim donkeys, but the oppo was too great to resist.

thats okay, dont apologise...

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

bbrich View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 09 at 21:58
CnutLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123