The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Westfalia forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peter Gunzl for OE Westfalia parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker_Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peter Gunzl for OE Westfalia parts
    Posted: 03 Jul 09 at 21:56
Peter Gunzl, Germany, source of most things Westfalia (supplies GoWesty) DOES MAIL ORDER and speaks English on the fone or email and takes Paypal (note: charges 4% for Paypal payments) (so no worries with bank money orders or bank transfer fees) Your best bet for Westy specific parts, website in German but pictures make it easy. English descriptions now been added to some items Thumbs Up

For info.....
DACH  is roof
MOBEL is all the Westy kitchen type stuff
GARDINEN is curtains
KUHLSHRANK is fridge
WASSERVERSORGUNG is the water system
HEIZUNG is the heating system (Eber)
SCHEIBEN is windows
DEKOR FOLIEN is decals and stickers
ELEKTRIC is electrics Wink

Edited by Joker_Club - 26 Feb 10 at 14:21
Sunny Lancs
westygav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westygav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 10 at 23:08

hi mate

i was wondering,i have odered some parts from vwbusshop.de but carnt get in touch with them to pay the invoice,would like to pay for items with paypal but dont know how on his site ,would be great if you could send me any pointers how

Serge View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 10 at 08:42

I have just bought some parts from Gunzl and paid by Paypal, their e-mail address is:
If you are paying with Paypal Gunzl adds 4% to your bill to cover the Paypal charges.

Hope this helps  Smile

Serge
Joker_Club View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker_Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 10 at 09:46
WHS^^^^ or fone them, they speak good English and possibly use your credit card over the fone? I always pay with Paypal, ask for the Pro Forma invoice and then add the 4% for Paypal payment.
Sunny Lancs
Tjorven View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tjorven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 11 at 19:33
I bought many goods at Gunzl... and I must say I'm more than a 100% satisfied... fast shipping to..ClapClapClap
a little french red Westfalia California
jameshere View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameshere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 12 at 01:10
Is there no source in the UK for a gas jet for the typical Electrolux fridge?
Nothing against Peter Gunzi, but it seems amazing that they are not available closer to home
James
'82 Westfalia Vanagon 
Newty View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 13 at 19:27
I bought a new water cap and it was crap. I had to take the inlet apart to get it off. Its in the bin now.
 Post Reply Post Reply