The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T4 Section. > T4 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 21 Jun 09 at 09:00
New here, just got my first T4 and after falling in love with some of the vans on here I can see its going to be a money pit.

Its a 2 owner, 98000 2.4 LWB which I have rescued from my mate. Its been sat in his garden for the last 5 months and has turned in to a shed for bike bits Shocked
The paint was really flat but underneath its pretty straight and free from rust..

It got a bit of a wash yesterday and then a light cut. I can see its gonna come up a treat with a mop. It needs a back door, that dent is not coming out, there seem to be plenty getting broken in that colour though so I'll sit tight and wait for one to come along.

If anyone is in the Cheshire area and has 2 Steel wheels with tyres that will get through an MOT for sale can you PM me. They don't have to be in good shape, I have some alloys with new tyres on the way but there are not going to be here for a while. I can't get the van back to my house to start work on it til its got an MOT and don't really fancy buying 2 standard new tyres that are only going to sit on it for a few weeks

jimbo View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 09 at 21:18
If your going to replace the up'n'over anyway, why not try pushing that dent out yourself? might get lucky and just need a wee bitta filler....
When there's always biscuits in the barrell, where's the fun in biscuits??
 Post Reply Post Reply