The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

French 16" Doka for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 23400 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: French 16" Doka for sale
    Posted: 24 Apr 09 at 12:24
Up for sale now my 16" double cab due to taking a big hit on my house sale. The vehicle is in France on french plates.
It's a 10/1991 swedish model, 2.1dj petrol. It comes with a fibreglass rear canopy rollover bar and chequer plating to the rear load bed. It has four new Maxxis all terrain tyres. It has 213,000km on the clock and is generally in a good condition. 
It has a few issues that need sorting.
1. the windscreen has a crack (I have a replacement and new rubber)
2. windscreen fan has decided to stop working at the moment.(not sure why)
3. It has a cab eberspacher heater, fan works but dosen't fire up( might be the fuel Pump)
4. there is a leak on the steering rack boot which is perished ( have a new one not had chance to put it in yet)
5. There is a bit of rust on some of the back seams and a couple of dints here and there. I have had the chassis outriggers welded for the french MOT. The worst rust is just inside the door of the right locker.
6. the VC works fine but has become stiff, I believe this is what happens.
7. it has a rear diff lock but not engaging at the moment, I think the vacuum pipes are to blame.
Apart from that it is very reliable as I use it for work every day.

The price is 4500 euro's (not sure what that is in pounds) It is also on french ebay at the moment.

16" Doka with a french twist.
lambretta lee View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lambretta lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 09 at 14:55
The price is 4500 euro's (not sure what that is in pounds) It is also on french ebay at the moment.    about 4500 pounds i reckon...Unhappy
23400 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 23400 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 09 at 08:25
I would for pounds look at an offer of around £4,000 as I need to buy a UK van to replace the syncro for work.Smile
16" Doka with a french twist.
petergeeky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petergeeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 09 at 09:45
Hi, exchange rate this morning is 1.107 Euro to the Pound, so that makes EUR4500 worth £4065.

Cheers,
Peter.
 Post Reply Post Reply