FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKARMANN CHEETAH (1988)NO LONGER FOR SALE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: KARMANN CHEETAH (1988)NO LONGER FOR SALE
    Posted: 18 Mar 09 at 17:57

after discussion with the mrs and the fact we now have two cars to play with that we never take to shows we have decided to put the cheetah up for sale, its a 1988, 1.6TD, lowered springs/shocks, ausi alloys(newish tyres on front, good backs) square light/grill fitted, tax till end of May, MOT till 25/10/09, new leisure battery, the usual Karmann stuff, two twin beds, table, more cupboards that you can shake a stick at, good working fridge(will make ice), wardrobe, two ring hob, bathroom with sink and vanity unit, the heater that was in didnt work(i still have this) so i bought another which is fitted, i think it just needs a service to get up and running properly, all black out blinds are there, rear speakers fitted and kenwood faceoff stereo with 3.5mm input, ladder to upper bunk is there, all matteresses are good, captain seats in front with armrests, bad points are theres a bit of damp in the bathroom, and it had a leak round the skylight which is now fixed

sale suspended as we are rebuilding it

camper is in sheffield at the moment and will be in essex in the next couple of weeks, ive taken these pics today (i should have given it a clean mind!!)

Edited by westy77 - 10 Apr 09 at 20:09
86 Vanagon GL
 Post Reply Post Reply