The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Tech
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Couple of questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Couple of questions
    Posted: 16 Mar 09 at 15:36

Gents, couple of questions for you about electrics

1 - fusebox wiring
I just wired the new towbar on my Florida - all works well (except I accidentally cut the cable going to the reversing lights..).  To power everything (ie all the lights via a relay box) I have a 12v line coming from the fusebox area down under the van.  Only problem I don't know what to connect that 12v line to in the fusebox.  There are a few spare pins on the back of the fusebox that have 12v on them but I don't know how those are wired inside the box.  Does anyone know if there is a diagram showing how the pins on the back of the fusebox connect inside?

2 - what route does the +12v connection take from the battery to the fusebox?  I would like to put a new additional 12v line in because I don't want to break the ones already coming into the fusebox.

Aside from the towbar wiring; I would like to redo the headlight wiring, and a few other electric things.

many thanks
Andy
'90 Westfalia Florida (LT 28 2.4td)
 Post Reply Post Reply