The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CARAVELL HEAD LAMPS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAUL174 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CARAVELL HEAD LAMPS
    Posted: 28 Feb 09 at 15:45

JUST BEEN EMAILD THIS ABOUT MAINBEAM NOT COMMING ON WITH DIP. .FIND WHICH WIRE IS FOR THE HEADLIGHT AND WHICH IS FOR THE MAIN BEAM ON YOUR VAN,THEN FIND WHICH PIN GOES TO THE MAINBEAN AND WITCH PIN GOES TO THE HEADLIGHT ON THE HEADLIGHTS,THEN MOVE THE WIRES ACORDINGLEY IN THE PLUGS ON YOUR VAN TO CORRESPOND WITH THEM ON THE HEADLAMPS. THIS IS HOW IT WAS SENT TO ME DOES IT MAKE  SENCE OR IS IT MEConfused ANYONE  DONE IT THIS WAY

Dub4life View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dub4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 09 at 08:23
Makes no sense at all, there is a post on here somewhere that shows...with photo's the way to wire and to cut into the main beam wiring. I recall it being a very good posting.
Motexion, not cheap plywood!
borg View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Bruce Almighty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 09 at 12:46
I did a post including pictures on which wires need to be changed in order to get the dipped and mainbeams to come on at the same time.

The post is at the link below:-

http://www.brick-yard.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28644&KW=lights&PID=214312#214312
 Post Reply Post Reply