Direct Link To This Post Topic: caddy sportline parts
    Posted: 30 Jan 09 at 14:03
caddy sportline parts now avalible

sportline alloys   £ 562 inc vat 

front spolier       £460 inc vat painted   primed £455 inc vat

upper chrome grill  £85 inc vat

lower grill  £85 inc vat

rear spolier painted £178 inc vat   primed £129.50 inc vat   Wink

Contact the van centre on 01373 855815 for all you needs , we dont just work for vw we also have a passion for them aswell , so give us a call , promotions on there way!!
Smithysmoo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 09 at 16:38
How about the nice seats in the sportline can you buy them, there one of the best things on it I think...
Heritagevancentre View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 09 at 16:44
hi we can get the seats retrimmed to however you like, colours, design etc, prices start from £650 including door panels, your right though it makes the differance and its a plus to what was orignally standard on the T5 sportline
Contact the van centre on 01373 855815 for all you needs , we dont just work for vw we also have a passion for them aswell , so give us a call , promotions on there way!!
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 09 at 16:49
Well just selling my Multivan and then am going for a caddy although not sure what model to go for yet. I like the basic caddy but a bit short for a bed. Caddy maxi sportline looks good but no windows is a pain for camping. So will have to go for another model and trick it up a bit like a sportline. Was thinking window van but there hard to come by, maxi life really got too much interior for what I need.....Is the Maxi life alot more specced than the basic panel window van, as all the panel I;ve seen come with leccy windows etc.
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 09 at 10:51
hi yeah its much more like a car inside, lots of trim and very quite inside, a speced up one would look great though
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 09 at 10:56

Perhaps that is the way to go then for me and spec it up a bit more like the sportline, Although would need to rip some stuff out to get a bed in some how :)

Just gotta getrid of the Multivan first.

Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 09 at 13:39
when you do make sure you put up some pics,
looking forward to it
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 09 at 13:46
You've got a raven blue one at heritage haven't you???? Any idea what sort of price I'd get for a 2.5tdi yr 98 Multivan with 97k on the clock in part ex.
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 09 at 15:26

yeah its one of our demos, weve put loads of accesories on it, lovely looking van, i have spoken to andy one of our salesteam he would have to see the van first to give you an honest quote, feel free to ring him 07788167359, 

Thanks  
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 09 at 15:49

Understand that its hard to tell over the phone but its in good condition for the age has below average mileage and only had 2 owners. Theres an 01 one on ebay at the mo with a starting price of 9.5k and a few others on the T4 forum all around the 8k mark. I've got it advertised at 7.7k and would take a sensible offer. Was just curious as if we were miles off then I'll oviously hold out for a private sale.

Post Reply Post Reply