The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Tech
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Engine Swap???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieLT35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Engine Swap???
    Posted: 23 Jan 09 at 12:25
Hi peeps

I have an LT35 horsebox which has a 2.0l petrol engine. It is fine for carrying my one horse that i have but at the end of this year i want to get another horse, unfortunatley, although stalled for 2 horses, i dont think this girl has enough 'guts' to carry 2!! I was wondering if i could change the lump in her to a 2.5 diesel or similar?? I have no idea if this is an option or not and was wondering if any of you guys know if i could do this?? She is on an old 'X' reg. I dont really want to sell her as i love her to bits and she is in good nick for her age.
danhaines View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danhaines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 09 at 19:45
check out the thread for the breaking LT35.
The guy is called Graham (surfzone) and he's got a good 2.4 TD engine up for grabs.
VW T4 1998 2.4d LWB
 Post Reply Post Reply