The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > T3 Tech help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Concerned

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Concerned
    Posted: 27 Dec 08 at 21:01
hi duno were to post this so i'll dump it hear that way cant be moned at Smile.
well i started striping out Frankenstein today redy for his whole new interia it had rockwoll behind panels when i got it and was worried it might rust, well it has! its got a small hole and loads of surface rust witch is starting to disovle in my blood after getting a wire brushing.Angry neway its in the bit next to the engine bay on top of wheele arch behind the triangle bits between the skins if you get my drif and was wodering how to repair it wther i should wire bursh it Krust it and then put some fiberglass filler then hamerite it and primer it witch is what i did on tail gate corner which is still good or try and get it welded but it look awkward to get at without taking outer skin off! and that sound expensive the hole is bout 5x15 mm on the base of vertical bit in the last triange. i know i ramble a bit but its hard to explain. and advice welcome.
Dan Williams
Buzz-Worx Camper conversions, Merchandise printing, Decals, i.c.e and joinery
permanent work in progress www.buzz-worx.co.uk tel:01782 922656

email: info@buzz-worx.co.uk
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 08 at 21:07
T3 Tech help?
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 08 at 21:11

Fibreglass/filler is seldom, if ever the proper answer to stuff like this, especially on areas of the body...

take a pic and post it. cos I dont have a clue which bit you mean

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
 Post Reply Post Reply