The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Tech
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RE: LT35 Diesel For Sale - Ideal Camper Conversion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RE: LT35 Diesel For Sale - Ideal Camper Conversion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petergeeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RE: LT35 Diesel For Sale - Ideal Camper Conversion
    Posted: 12 Dec 08 at 21:38
Hi guys - I put a post here a short while ago, but it seems to have disappeared - anyone know why? Am I breaking rules by mentioning here that I have a van for sale? - I notice others have and thought it better here just to make aware to the LT members that I have an LT for sale - they move off the Autojumble front page so quickly because everyone is posting stuff there. IMHO putting any LT items for sale here is probably better, as we seem to have a much smaller group than some of the other sections, and I don't think LT stuff is of wider general interest is it? For those interested I've detailed the post with pics in the correct "for sale" section.

Thanks,
Peter.
ZUB View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

early morning troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZUB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 08 at 01:14
Hi Pete, I read your post,  about you selling your LT the first time.  I had just come back from Germany after buying an LT28 Turbo Diesel. I wish I could work out how to post a picture of my van on here. I think it looks great. The way things are going on here, you may be better selling it, part by part.  Everyone on here are asking for bits.  All the best with your sale!       Regards Ian
I'm a bell end
petergeeky View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petergeeky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 08 at 10:20
Hi Ian, posting pics is not difficult once you get the hang of it (I had the help of my 19 year-old son - his generation are much more into this stuff!). First thing to remember is that each pic cannot be more than 100kb - this means you may have to "shrink" your pics to below this size - I can tell you how I do that if you don't know. Then its a simple process when you're placing a post of clicking on the tree icon in the little toolbar,  click browse to find the pic, upload it then click on the upload URL and the pic will appear in the window - click OK and Hey Presto! -

Here's one I made earlier!!!

madra View Drop Down
Limited Access
Limited Access

Lorem ipsum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 09 at 17:38
well, it's a small world! Big smile

i've just joined this forum - after googling for 'VW LT35' - because i've bought me an LT35 with a view to converting it into a camper wagon and it turns out my new van is none other than petergeeky's one pictured above.

it gives me a good excuse to get that awkward first post out of the way anyway.   no doubt i shall be back with further questions as and when the need arises.

Post Reply Post Reply