The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Tech
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parts Suppliers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butternut boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 08 at 22:59
Used to get fumes down me' legs when me' pants were too short
You nod yer ed n I'll it' it     
AndyT View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 08 at 23:15
I've had fumes so bad we had to rewind the video!!.
LT28 1979 2.0 Pampas Nevada Camper LPG 93K, 1980 T3 A/C Camper 98K,1994 RRC 3.9 LPG 120k , 1998 Audi A6 Est 2.5 V6 diesel 127k

Swidda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swidda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 08 at 09:44
Finally got this sorted, turnes out i didnt need the tail piece, the original bus exhaust ran over the rear axle, through a hole in the chassis and out at the rear left hand corner, the new exhaust was complete and exits just in front of the rear wheel,  The only problem is that it does not sound like the General Lee and more Disapprove. £80 for both silencers inc delivery from UK to republic of Ireland was not bad at all, I wouldnt get a new exhaust for me scoot for that.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12