The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ADRIAN FLUX- sneaky

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gynger6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 08 at 16:09
I'm with Norton on a classic policy with roadside and european cover, limited to 5000 miles, agreed value, fully comp, all for £140.00
Cut it Down, Paint it Black. 1972 Cross-over & 2008 Sportline
Tradesize View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tradesize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 08 at 18:55

couple of questions:

with glynwood can you obtain No claim bonus with an agreed value policy and have unlimited or up to 10k miles a year

Chappy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Arriba! Yii-hah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 08 at 21:09
I think you can get bonus - we had agreed avlue with unlimited miles.  the diff between 5k miles and unlimited was £30.  Needless to say it was £30 well spent Wink
Back in the slow lane, yeah!
camperlivi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camperlivi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 08 at 21:34
i have had issues with adrian flux to told me they couldn't insure my caravelle had no market for it? they quoted me on it last year twats
nimble View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 08 at 21:44
Used to work for Flux's and it all depends on the insurer.  Top tip though- if you're only taking insurance out for a few months make sure that you go for a policy that has a pro rata refund- then you only get charged for the days that you have been insured.

If its short period refund you will get clobbered!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12