The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T4 Section. > T4 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunday 3rd August brick-yard Meet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mogster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sunday 3rd August brick-yard Meet
    Posted: 03 Jun 08 at 19:52
PLEASE SEE BRICKIES ARMS FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!!!!!Thumbs%20Up

Right ThenTongue

After much thought i have decided to put me neck on the block and suggest a wonderful ideaLOL

In the T5 section a couple of weeks ago, it was suggested that we have a meet and greet day, many places ideas were put forward but alas even after a poll ( that never workedWink) we were unable to agree either a venue or a date, this was mainly due to the fact that time and travel to such a meet would be quite conciderable for some T5 members, so ive taken it upon myself (god help me please) to see if any other T2 T3 T4 or even T5 owners would be interested in meeting up one sunday ?????

Ive got a cunning plan that involves meeting up in Derby, then driving in convoy up the A6 through Matlock Bath into Bakewell, Then we could end up in Chatsworth House and have a BBQ or ive got a mate with a pub on the A6 at Holmesford, the beer and food is great and theres a huge secure car park aswell.

Of All The Things I Have Lost....... I Miss My Mind The Most !!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply