The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > The Coachbuilt forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gipsys at Big Bang

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sventhrusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gipsys at Big Bang
    Posted: 28 Apr 08 at 00:19
Alex B's
Some fools who took 'em down the stripWink
A mystery one:(to me anyway)
Saw Mark's(Whitby Gipsy) but didn't take a pic-too pisssed!
My Gipsy with son and Heir;

And a pic of mine and sons fav car-Andy Kirks "Rat Fink" Camero:
Cracking week-endSmile and the sun shone,can't beleive that a week ago was freezing my nuts off at Bustypes!

Edited by sventhrusta - 28 Apr 08 at 08:59
whitbygipsy View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitbygipsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 08 at 20:04
the only reason you didnt take a pic of mine was cos my pikey is lower than yours!LOL
only jokin!
was a good wkend dude-drivin home wasnt much fun but it never is!

peace out!

sventhrusta View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sventhrusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 08 at 23:11
Originally posted by whitbygipsy whitbygipsy wrote:

the only reason you didnt take a pic of mine was cos my pikey is lower than yours!LOL
only jokin!
was a good wkend dude-drivin home wasnt much fun but it never is!

peace out!

If you can get them springs re-done for me then I wont be suffering from "lowness envy".
By the way we drove thru the hailstorm from hell on the way home-thought the screen was coming thru it actually took paint off the bumper thank god I'd got the bra/gimp mask on the front.
westy77 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 08 at 17:39
it was me and cookiemonster on the strip, theres a vid in a thread on hereLOL

some cool cars racing, i missed a lot mind, but loved this `twisting` as it set off

86 Vanagon GL
southern scouse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southern scouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 08 at 18:36
hi made it to big bang took photo of gipsy and cheetah on the strip   44mph  great
  also took pic  of tow bar of gipsy in the paddock area
   great weather great show    camped close to the gipsy with the red banner in club camping with pkw club portsmouth     tom
tomjacbus
whitbygipsy View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitbygipsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 08 at 18:57

[/QUOTE] If you can get them springs re-done for me then I wont be suffering from "lowness envy".
By the way we drove thru the hailstorm from hell on the way home-thought the screen was coming thru it actually took paint off the bumper thank god I'd got the bra/gimp mask on the front.
[/QUOTE]

to be honest dude i had completely forgot about that conversation but then again most of the wkend is a blur!
but yeah no probs if ya can give me the springs i will get um done! but only if ya promise to keep the mighty blade badge in ya window!LOL
Bluebays View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluebays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 08 at 19:35
Really sorry we missed it but got a good idea of it all thru Westys pix ;) The 3rd pic down was bought off Ebay a while back i think the Guy posted once and never returned

sventhrusta View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sventhrusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 08 at 17:50
Originally posted by DWEEZIL DWEEZIL wrote:

Really sorry we missed it but got a good idea of it all thru Westys pix ;) The 3rd pic down was bought off Ebay a while back i think the Guy posted once and never returned
He has returned-its for sale over on the for sale board of this very forum.£7500.
Bluebays View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluebays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 08 at 21:03
Just seen it....I remember the ad on Mobil de Wink

Berkshire Bugs View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berkshire Bugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 08 at 09:43
Originally posted by DWEEZIL DWEEZIL wrote:

The 3rd pic down was bought off Ebay a while back i think the Guy posted once and never returned
I am still around just been busy sorting the Gipsy out etc - it had a few issues which are now sorted

First time we used it was at Big Bang - it was lovely what with all the heating and water working as it should now.

Want to go back to a bay though so up for sale again
www.berkshirebugs.co.uk
Bluebays View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluebays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 08 at 09:49
I realised who you were after i posted LOL sorry

TeeB View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 08 at 10:41
Back to a Bay, you must love sleeping in a tent!Wink
1985 Westfalia Joker Jubilee
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 13 at 10:56
bump
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

Post Reply Post Reply