The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > The Coachbuilt forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New house on wheels!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sventhrusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 08 at 17:49
Originally posted by disco stew disco stew wrote:

Update - spent this morning working off last nights beer by fitting a new exhaust. The old one had loose baffles and was rattling like mad as well as blowing.

Also took off the accessory fog light and put the gubbins inside the main tail light housing - much neater.
Did the fog light thing meself this afternoon-yer right it looks so much betterSmile
disco stew View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disco stew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 08 at 21:47
It's amazing the difference these little things make. Not that anyone else would notice!
I prefer splits
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disco stew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 08 at 21:12
Well, my Dad came round tonight and helped me get the fridge running on gas. Turns out the old boy still has his uses! We had a blocked gas jet and no spark. A new piezo and a good clean did the trick.

Tomorrow's job is to fit the Brickwerks gear linkage rebuild kit.
I prefer splits
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disco stew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 08 at 21:13
I told him we needed the fridge for baby milk, I didn't mention the beer.
I prefer splits
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disco stew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 08 at 21:33
Well, it took a bit longer than expected to fit the gear linkage kit. I ended up having to fit a complete gear lever. Previously every gearchange was a horrible grinding, screeching affair...

This is the state of the original shifter - note extra bends and weld where it has previously broken.

Much better! The gears feel really positive now, can't wait to give it a test drive.
I prefer splits
ballbag View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 08 at 20:40
Bloody ell dude, you did alot there, i didn't realise
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 08 at 23:13
Didn't I see this one on eBay recently? The auction ended very quickly.

Exclamation
ballbag View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballbag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 08 at 19:52
Yea, i bought it
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 13 at 19:55
bump
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345