The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Puke, and loads of it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveNightingale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Puke, and loads of it
    Posted: 24 Oct 07 at 20:22

Just sat down now from 7 o clock.

Picked my Daughter up out of cot as she was wailing and bang.................. proper exorcist full kilter in my face even went in me mouth just continued till i looked like a decorators radio

Kin stinks that stuff

I once won a competition, it was beard wearer of the year!

Germman View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Vanarchist.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 07 at 20:32
gross !!   At least u r at home ! imagine that in a packed posh eatery in yer best shirt and tie !    not a spec on the little monster ! and   he just sat there grinning at me !  
http://picasaweb.google.com/germmanmark

Coventry near Vanarchy

*Wanted mint early AC STUFF*

Baxter View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Scruff Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baxter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 07 at 20:35
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 07 at 20:36

did you swallow any?

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
crewpad View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crewpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 07 at 20:39
sorry bout laughing..... but  it is funny.... i remember when my wife was changing our daughter  and she had a bout of projectile diarrhea..... i (natually ) pissed myself.
chips dips chains n whips....
peet View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Soft Southern Shite

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 07 at 20:42

I've had a similar experience, i didnt kno i could laugh at such horrible things!   Glad it aint me this time tho!!!  So double

Firefighter twisted Firefighter...
monsho View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monsho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 07 at 21:14

did witness a wifey holding her kid out of the window of her scenic on the tyne bridge today as it chucked its guts - was rank!
cozzer View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cozzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 07 at 21:41
pm me your address, i'll be round with a spoon
An Elephant Madness has Covered the Sun
rogerthecat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
official aa mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerthecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 07 at 23:00
- ooooh parenthood, they never said it would be like this. My eldest has chundred in every car I haev had so far the Westy and ScoobyVelle remain unmolested.

You cannot get rid of the smell of kidsick, easier to get shut of Nuclear Waste
T3 Westy, T3 Syncro (the ScoobyVelle), New Beetle Cab, 2 x Polos - I have too many projects
redneck View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 07 at 23:25
Shit dude, I'm drunk just looked at this, that's proper bo!
I'm as thick as a whale pancake,naarf
Bluebays View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluebays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 07 at 09:53
Decorators Radio 

daveNightingale View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveNightingale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 07 at 11:28

Originally posted by Tee3 Tee3 wrote:

did you swallow any?

Yes i did it tasted like kind of 9 volt battery on ya tongue it burnt me throat.

I smell like an old goat

I once won a competition, it was beard wearer of the year!

*sparkle* View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *sparkle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 07 at 16:07

I've had 3 weeks of this... the T4 stinks... the house stinks... small child is slightly better now and I just need sleeeeeeep.....

But I didnt swallow any so its made me feel better   

Stu Dapples View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Ebenezer Geezer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Dapples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 07 at 20:59

My littlun has a (great) habit of chucking on my sister in law every time she picks him up. She got changed 4 times one night and got it every time!!

Nice! Bit of a pain in he arris when you put on a clean T shirt and pick the monley up though!

Azzaaaaaaaa.... View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azzaaaaaaaa.... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 07 at 21:54
Oh yes !!! kids and sick!!!and best clobber!!........my littlun has caught me just going out the door on a friday night...just picked her up to kiss her then ...Blleergghh!!!.missus sat there laughing her tits off..got another one on the way aswell!!!so its not gonna happen  again... im a bit more wise now(famous last words
Yea! What ever....!?
 Post Reply Post Reply