The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTotally off-topic......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Totally off-topic......
    Posted: 19 Jul 07 at 17:59

......but if you value your freedom and your ability to run your life as you see fit in a free country, and make your own life choices then please take a look at the latest No 10 petition.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Cohabitation/

Thought this might appeal to the freedom loving blokes [& girls] who frequent this site. Don't forget to sign it and spread the word if you broadly agree as I do.

John

Edited by 104T28
Studioman View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 07 at 22:14

Certainly is off-topic 104!!, but I get your drift and it's a worthwhile thing to pass around. My brother's in just such a quandry; has been through the mill a few times now and doesn't want to do the whole marriage thing EVER again but wants to live with his girl and they're both happy to do that so why can't the government butt-out?!!!!!!

Also I like it that this forum's not too 'techy' and we're all able to stray abit from the rather narrow T5 discussion path now and then.... I'll email the link to all my friends both married and cohabs (??).

Keep Britain Free!

Studioman View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 07 at 20:11

104, you were right and your opinion [and mine] seems to be in the majority  Everyone should vote to register their disapproval of this fascist-like proposal....

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6924617.stm?dynamic_vote=O N#vote_cohabit_couples

sweet freedom.....

Post Reply Post Reply