FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSYNCRO PROJECT FOR SALE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: SYNCRO PROJECT FOR SALE
    Posted: 01 Jun 07 at 16:38
1990 1600 td bus............bought damaged from syncrospares a couple of years ago...........now fully repaired and recently resprayed in dark blue metalic....................was a converted van, caravelle windows now fitted with original flush frames (like factory job).....engine rebuilt,new rings, big ends etc.........starts and drives but smokey.....needs timing adjustment and poss injectors........has not been anywhere since rebuild and has sat waiting to be finished outside my workshop for 2 years jumps out of 4th gear.......small parts required for diff locks........printed circuit etc..........all lights work and brakes...............lost interest in this one and sadly my landlords require that all vans left outside have to be taxed.........I had great plans for this van..........westy interior and full elec sunroof.........have put months of work into this one....don't know what to ask for it..........offers please and pics can be sent toyour email..........call pete on 07788 872462
 Post Reply Post Reply