Topic ClosedProblems with my petrol Eber

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems with my petrol Eber
    Posted: 02 May 07 at 10:42

Hi

Sorry iof this has been asked, did a scout around but nothing really helped me out.

I have a petrol Joker and Im having problems with the Eber. It works fine on cold and is constant but not to heat

Put it on heating and I get a small bit of cold air blowing....sounds like the fan or something is going around, gets so far and starts again, also cant hear any pump kicking in, lights on the switch housing all working ok, though the green one does flicker sometimes

Am I missing anything, does anyone know whereI can get my Eber serviced or should I just rip it out and get a propex tapped into my under floor LPG

Thanks

Keet

ps: my van is converted to LPG will this be causing any poroblems? Always keep a bit of petty in to flush the carbs.

Edited by irishkeet
RichardN View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 07 at 11:48

I am having a similar problem with my petrol eber. I have just converted to LPG too but the problem was there before so I doubt it is anything to do with that.

I know that my problem is caused by the leisiure battery as the eber works fine if the engine is running to give that bit extra punch to the voltage level. If I try to run it just off the battery I get what you describe. I have put it down to the LB not holding its charge properly. It probably needs changing although from the stories on here finding one the right size to fit is not an easy thing to do.

Try running your engine before turning on the eber. If it works then the voltage drain on the battery would seem to be the problem.

Richard

< =text/>

irishkeet View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 07 at 12:25

will do

cheers mate

Post Reply Post Reply