FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedhelp please just been nicked or lost

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 07 at 17:58
Originally posted by Fifty pence Fifty pence wrote:

Fifty what are you saying that VW are your best friend until they have got your money I don’t believe it, oh wait a minute I do, its service time for me soon I’m not looking forward to that hassle again

That's made me laugh HH. The sales guy was all over me like a rash until i paid the deposit, and then it was, " Mr. who ?? ".

Once you've bought the van, " MR." turns into " Mate ", and " Sorry, you need to speak to the service department about that " !!!.

[/QUOTE]

Your right Mr Fifty, sorry Mate, sorry I didn’t work here then

I Visited my local dealer yesterday to pick up some parts, I walked over to the parts counter and this stressed girl/lady/witch appeared a said very sternly “can I help”, I said “I hope so” she didn’t appreciate this

Anyway the upshot was that I had to wait over 20 minutesSleepy to be served as all the VW guys where talking amongst themselves behind the door

Good Old VW service you can always count on it being a painfully slow experience but all my parts were in now that’s an improvement on past experiences Confused

Jumped Ship to a Vito but I hear a 2021 T6 calling, only real difference is the Vito cab is more car like.
CLONKY View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 07 at 21:11

[/QUOTE]

Visited my local dealer yesterday to pick up some parts, I walked over to the parts counter and this stressed girl/lady/witch appeared a said very sternly “can I help”, I said “I hope so” she didn’t appreciate this

[/QUOTE]

Minimum wage seems to bring out the worst in some people....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12