FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAnybody know this bus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 07 at 21:04
Originally posted by greyvanman greyvanman wrote:

I kept an eye out for him for a while. Lee Horrocks was his name.You could just make out what he was wearing by his reflection in one of the photos on his ad. It appeared to be black and white striped jumper which I thought was just missing the arrows

Not sure, but Bonnes' van on here, looks very much like one of his later ones. Twin slider with Merc rims. If I remember rightly, it came with very expensive Paul Smith curtains.It sold roughly a year ago.

Could be wrong though

your right the guy is called lee horrocks from preston. the van he had on ebay about a year ago was a purple/blue colour with twin sliding doors. if i remember it had a dice gear nob and some sort of reverse beeper and those naff paul smith curtains. my mate had a report done on it by the aa and it had quite a few pages of faults they agreed 3k for the van and he was going to drive it to cornwall then get  train back (nice man). my mate put £200 in his bank as a deposit. next he was about to bring it down and the oil light came on. he phoned and told my mate that it needs a new engine. one month later he refunded the £200

the bloke is a total

my mate then went on to pick up a lovely caravelle carat from last years vanwest. he was glad he never ended up with those paul smith curtains 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12