FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedESSEX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: ESSEX
    Posted: 21 Apr 07 at 10:09

yes thats right essex, im from romford in essex and i was wondering who else was local to me. sometimes i feel like i have the only T3 in the county.

so who else is out there, and who would be interested in meeting up every now and again

there are lots of very nice country parks especially near me, hainult, epping ect

does anyone go to the essex vw meet every second tue of month i think in raleigh

"if it bends its funny - if it breaks its even funnier" (M&C 1994)
DaveDogsDad View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 07 at 16:36
..me and dave live in chadwell heath... often over hainult or fairlop... mines a white tin top with blacked windows and penta alloys..whats yours... hope to see u round... never been to the raliegh meet.. didnt know it existed... sure aint many T3,s round here though.. i rarely see another... praps we,ll meet soon ...or at least pass by and wave... .. i would be up for a ride to raliegh to see the scene,,, if u got any info bout location and that......

Edited by DaveDogsDad
Davedogsdad.an Dave..wooof wooof.. Bark it up for the Romford Posseeeee....
milk n cheese View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 07 at 15:47
hello again davedogsdad, our paths crossed a few weeks ago over hainult didnt they, ill find out more bout meet, the garage i use in basildon used to run the essex vdub club, think its at the weir, will find out more
wedgemeister View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 07 at 17:27

Hi Milk,

I'm in Essex too, Rainham to be precise..don't see too many T3s round these parts...I also pop over to Hainault country Park now and then, I go to Leysdown too quite often (parking on the beach)...I didn't know there was a meet in Raliegh but would pop along to check it out...BTW I've got a 1983 Holdsworth (currently in white, red primer, grey primer etc) lowered 60mm on Merc alloys...love my bus, love the VW scene and love the missus (in that precise order!)...anyway, nice to hear of another Essex T3 owner...

Wedgemeister

DUBZ4LIFE
Fastbus View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 07 at 18:05
Second tuesday of the month at the Weir.

See you there.
milk n cheese View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 07 at 20:36

nice one fast bus i think ill try n make it down, how bout you Wedgemeister and davesdadsdoggy??

i go to a motor mechanics evening class in rainham at the ceme centre on the a13 on a tue eve, its great you can get your van up on propper ramps and get to do alot of the work on the van your self

this year at college ive fitted 60mm springs, new air horns, fixed various things and seviced the van

BTW that new to me iva dark blue t3 caravelle converted by me to a camper with a small pop, defo work in progress.

im in lets get together somewhere

Post Reply Post Reply