The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Free! T3 Wheels, Bearings, Brake shoe fitting kit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Free! T3 Wheels, Bearings, Brake shoe fitting kit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free! T3 Wheels, Bearings, Brake shoe fitting kit
    Posted: 18 Feb 18 at 18:59
Haven't had my T3 for years but just found some parts that I bought from Brickwerks back in 2010 but never fitted. There's a pair of wheel bearings (part number 05587) and a brake shoe fitting kit (part 771141J).

Free to anyone who wants to collect (West Berks/South Oxfordshire) or pay for postage. And perhaps gives a few quid to their local hospice too.

I've also got some wheels bought around the same time with the intention of restoring but again, never got around to doing anything with, so they've been stuck behind the shed ever since. Tyres are knackered, no centre caps, size is marked as 60 x 14 x 19. They came from another forum member who told me that he ran them on his T3 without issue.

Free to anyone who collects, and I'll give £30 to charity rather than pay that to the tip to take them off me.

1985 VW T3 Autocruiser Diamond RV
Woodyvan View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woodyvan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 18 at 13:06
Hiya
I'd very much like the two front wheel bearings please.
In South Devon but happy to pay postage and make donation to St Lukes.
John
ped View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 18 at 13:10
Works for me. I'll PM you.

ped View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 18 at 09:29
Bearings and brake kit gone.

Post Reply Post Reply