The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3 LTs for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon_huw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 LTs for sale
    Posted: 12 Nov 21 at 12:52
Hello all, due to growing family the decision has been made that our current LT35 needs to be sold and subsequently my other LT35 and donor LT45 also are up for grabs. They simply aren't big enough to accomodate everyone.
1987 LT35 2.4 diesel, 16 inch Transit wheels, 4 berth - double pull out and two bunks, basic dildo and portaloo, body and underside solid, few bits to tidy, MOTd till July 2022 - £3500 ono
1991 LT35 2.4 diesel, new injector pump and injectors, blank canvas, interior stripped out completely, bodywork needs tidying around lower edges and rear corners no MOT - offers
1985 LT45 2.4 Turbo diesel, running, water tanks, long range fuel tank, Propex heater, interior kitted out with dildo and cupboards but needs some form of bed/bunk set up, rear roller shutter door, needs a fair bit of work to be on road but would make a good donor vehicle (which was my idea as currently no MOT and no V5) - offers

Will break the 1991 and 1986 if necessary. I'm based in Crewe, Cheshire PM me or phone 07946127880 

Post Reply Post Reply