The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where to get seat mounting brackets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to get seat mounting brackets
    Posted: 10 Nov 21 at 18:21
Where can I get the floor brackets for mounting a bench seat (3 place) as a 2nd row?

I am searching for the brakets and the reinforcing plates that they bolt to that go on the underside of the van.

I can't go to VW because I am in France and they will only sell me parts that originaly cam on my van (by vin number), besides if they would sell me them I would be looking at over €500 (no joke they are that expensive).

Failing  somwhere that I can order them from, does anoyone know what part numeber they are then I can look at getting them from Germany

Thanks Tom

clift_d View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clift_d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 21 at 11:56
Maybe take a look on 7zap- they effectively have the etka catalogue on line.

1988 1.6TD Westfalia Club Joker syncro
gregozedobe View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregozedobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 21 at 23:13
Maybe some business that wrecks vehicles (recycles parts) from a van that has the seat mounting brackets that you want ?
 Post Reply Post Reply