The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > The Brickie's Arms
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Step by step panel replacement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenBlood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Step by step panel replacement
    Posted: 14 Jul 20 at 14:49
Hi peeps, can anyone point me towards a decent thread/webpage blog with a detailed explanation (with pictures) of a typical rear panel(s) replacement on a T3? I have the panels, just need to know/see where to cut to let the new metal in. And hints and tips etc. There are a few bodge jobs on YouTube but I want mine done propa.

Steve
randolph57 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randolph57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 20 at 20:04
look at VW T3 The auto body rebuilding by arthur Tussik on youtube to see how to do the areas you are contemplating-and done well.

Edited by randolph57 - 15 Jul 20 at 20:05
GreenBlood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenBlood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 20 at 21:38
Originally posted by randolph57 randolph57 wrote:

look at VW T3 The auto body rebuilding by arthur Tussik on youtube to see how to do the areas you are contemplating-and done well.

Thanks that was handy. Interesting that he cuts on that exposed edge for the larger panels. Also that he lead loads. 
 Post Reply Post Reply