The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1990 T3 Caravelle 2.1L Auto. £1500 Swindon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustybin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1990 T3 Caravelle 2.1L Auto. £1500 Swindon
    Posted: 03 Sep 19 at 15:35
The Caravelle below is for sale. Our family has outgrown her and she is now surplus to requirements. Originally a mobility vehicle I converted her to a light camper when I bought her in 2010. She comes with a Fiama cycle rack and an outdoor revolution awning. She has a removable self contained dildo unit with a two burner cooker and sink with jerry can storage for clean and used water. There is also a clip on table for dinner inside. Captains chairs with rotating passenger seat.
Professionally upholstered cushions with rock'n'roll bed, she will sleep two adults and a nipper easily, more if the awning is used. I do have a simple electrical hook up for mains and the gas bottle is in the dildo unit but vents to the outside through the floor.
She is a very easy drive with 60.4K miles on the clock, but is due an MOT later this month. She has no major problems bar a bit of a blow on the exhaust, but has the usual list of minor faults for the project orientated. Paint work is original but tired, and the panels have the odd scuff here and there but she is no rust bucket. Tons of supporting paperwork, looking for a quick sale for cash which is why she is priced to sell.
PM me if interested
l 

Close your eyes, hold your nose and jump in!
Dustybin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustybin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 19 at 15:45
That should read dildo unit by the way.
ob1 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

FOUND IT, IT WAS HIDING!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ob1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 19 at 21:35
Would you sell just the dildo unit? My wife’s collection is getting out of hand...
BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 19 at 08:18
LOL LOL
NIL ILLIGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
Dustybin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustybin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 19 at 09:29
Apparently K-i-t-c-h-e-n is a swear word in these parts, and due to spammers the word is auto replaced with the other one!
Dustybin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustybin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 19 at 18:22
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Dear All
 I appear not to be able to EDIT the title of this post as requested by the Forum 'for sale' rules. 
Therefore I would like to inform you all that this van is now sold and is in the stewardship of a fellow Forum member. Heres hoping that the lucky fellow has a good a time with the old girl (the van that is) than my family did.
Happy Campering!

Post Reply Post Reply