FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Volvo engine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Buss Marius View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buss Marius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Volvo engine
    Posted: 08 Aug 19 at 10:26
You will need a statement from the VW importer to Sweden that it is the same brakes om Your car as on cars With the 2,1 112hp engine. Then show it to the People at Bilprovning or what ever institution that will do the aprovel of the engine swap.
I asked the importet to norway for this documentation for my VW LT but didn't get anny thing. Then i sendt a letter to Statens Vegvesen in Norway and explained the situation, and asked them to reed the Norwegian Wikipedia page for VW LT (witch i have writen my self) and said i would like to instaal a 2,5 TDI 116hp AAT engine. And they gave me the aproval to instaal the engine. The Instaal wil start Next week and i wil use a Volvo M46 Gearbox insted of the original LT gearbox. That way the RPM's will be redused 22%.
87 Karmann LT L 2,4D. 89 T3 Syncro Reimo 1,9TD. 2000 T4 Caravelle TDI
An-ti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote An-ti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 19 at 07:47
Hello all and greetings from Sweden.

I  have Doka with Volvo B19 engine and I´m thinking to change engine to Volvo B230 turbo engine but I have a problem with registration car with more than 90hp. I need a certificate from VW that I can but engine with 135hp to my car .

Does anybody know where I can get that kind of certicate?

Here is my car in how it looks now. More updates will be done next winter...

Post Reply Post Reply