The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED LT DISTANCE WIDE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirksta01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED LT DISTANCE WIDE
    Posted: 14 Jun 19 at 17:20
HI. New to the forum and after a LT distance wide . Must be nice and a great example with everything in good working order , no damp in the frame and no chassis rot . I don’t want to be doing any work fixing things it must be ready to use straight away with a good mot . Please get in touch if there is anything around i am in Manchester 
 Many thanks 
Lee 

Buss Marius View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buss Marius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 19 at 23:10
I think they started produsing the Distance Wide in around 1990. My LT L is a -87 so not a distance wide. And do you want Your LT With the soafa in the rear, like a LT H or in the senter, like my LT L? Also there is hardly anny Karmann without anny rot. Stil, a little bit of rot you can live With for many many years.
And do join the Karmann forum: https://www.karmann-coachbuilts.com/
87 Karmann LT L 2,4D. 89 T3 Syncro Reimo 1,9TD. 2000 T4 Caravelle TDI
Kirksta01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirksta01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 19 at 11:19
Hi mate I would like the U shape sofa at the rear not the dildo . Also yes I get there will be “slight” but what I don’t want is spongy walls and mold , damp etc . 

Cheers
Kirksta01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirksta01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 19 at 11:20
Ha! Bleeding dildo ! Predictive text at its finest 😂 my apologies
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 19 at 12:14
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
Uberhare View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uberhare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 19 at 15:56
Originally posted by Kirksta01 Kirksta01 wrote:

Ha! Bleeding dildo ! Predictive text at its finest 😂 my apologies

I believe you found the built in word filter on for the forum :)
 Post Reply Post Reply