The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T3 camper for sale . Stunning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T3 camper for sale . Stunning
    Posted: 28 Oct 18 at 20:19
So I'm putting up for sale my baby .. volkswagen T3 autohomes camper. 1.6TD manual.
1991 model

As you can see she is far from basic and standard. I have spent a small fortune on her and it shows.

She is a perfect mix of original and updated.

Brand new all in the last 12 months..
Custom interior.. all seats..door cards all round..roof lining and carpets. All new custom rubber mate.
Table all sanded and revarnishd.
All new custom cupboard doors all round. And painted in seriously good quality professional paint.
All of the above cost over £4000 alone.

Engine is perfect..rebuilt and she drives on point . Gears smooth as you would hope.

All new heater matrix rads etc .. I had everything done etc .. all bills .. and a history file 2 inch thick detailing all bills work done since new! You can not believe how well she has been treated. .

I had her painted 12 months ago in sage and cream ..looks stunning with the matching interior. New VW moon chrome hubs..

All the cooker..fridge is original and works perfectly . New gas can fitted . She comes with a nesspresso machine..oven ..Brand new cutlery and very expensive crockery. A brand new fiamia bike rack and other essential camping items like folding buckets.. mains lead brand new portaloo ..petrol generstor ..etc etc .. basically you buy and you need to buy nothing to pack up and go exploring.

Brand new MOT today and new tyres all round.. the correct tyres .

Open to sensible offers . I've got her on eBay for £1195 She owes me more than that.

My number is 07789967868 in in Sutton in ashfield

I'm new here and I'm trying to see where I can upload pics?!

912 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 18 at 20:34
You may want to update the price ;)
Sjm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 18 at 20:35
Hahaha yep I think you might me right! Thank you!
Sjm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 18 at 20:37
Sorry people..the price is £11,995

Best wishes
booted View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote booted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 18 at 17:23
edit your original post if I was you
Sjm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 18 at 17:25
Originally posted by Sjm101 Sjm101 wrote:

So I'm putting up for sale my baby .. volkswagen T3 autohomes camper. 1.6TD manual.
1991 model

As you can see she is far from basic and standard. I have spent a small fortune on her and it shows.

She is a perfect mix of original and updated.

Brand new all in the last 12 months..
Custom interior.. all seats..door cards all round..roof lining and carpets. All new custom rubber mate.
Table all sanded and revarnishd.
All new custom cupboard doors all round. And painted in seriously good quality professional paint.
All of the above cost over £4000 alone.

Engine is perfect..rebuilt and she drives on point . Gears smooth as you would hope.

All new heater matrix rads etc .. I had everything done etc .. all bills .. and a history file 2 inch thick detailing all bills work done since new! You can not believe how well she has been treated. .

I had her painted 12 months ago in sage and cream ..looks stunning with the matching interior. New VW moon chrome hubs..

All the cooker..fridge is original and works perfectly . New gas can fitted . She comes with a nesspresso machine..oven ..Brand new cutlery and very expensive crockery. A brand new fiamia bike rack and other essential camping items like folding buckets.. mains lead brand new portaloo ..petrol generstor ..etc etc .. basically you buy and you need to buy nothing to pack up and go exploring.

Brand new MOT today and new tyres all round.. the correct tyres .

Open to sensible offers . I've got her on eBay for £11995 She owes me more than that.

My number is 07789967868 in in Sutton in ashfield

I'm new here and I'm trying to see where I can upload pics?!

Post Reply Post Reply