The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1980 hightop T3 for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaisimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1980 hightop T3 for sale
    Posted: 11 Mar 18 at 13:56
Hi!

Right up for sale is my 1980 air-cooled hightop T3! I have a bug and an earlybay window and for some reason thought i may like something larger!

I was wrong! Not my thing so she is up for sale!

So its a 1980 hightop T3 2.0l cu aircooled.

Ive had the engine completely rebuilt and it runs like clockwork! Have the front window welded and mot’d

It has been painted not by me! (Not the best job) in beryl green (early bug colour) og was a very bright Green and is still underneath!

Its has saab seats leather, and a new cooker unit thing in the back, hob and sink with cupboards, louvre window. Thats it needs bed and pluming etc!

Now this is a solid early mot’d hightop and its drives amazingly well and flew through its test! But it needs tidying and owners stamp. Just not mine !

Going to say 4k as i spent alot!

Call me 07814845163

Jai

Edited by Jaisimpson - 11 Mar 18 at 15:30
Jaisimpson View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaisimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 18 at 17:43
Forgot to say this is RHD as well, please pm or call for pictures and rebuild info!

Post Reply Post Reply