The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

eberspacher

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eberspacher
    Posted: 21 Feb 18 at 15:42
Hi all,
I,m on the hunt for a early eberspacher petrol thermostat. Its from a 1985 westfalia. Has a large thermo dial on the far right, orange then green lights further to the left then a rocker switch to the far left. If you were to have the attached loom all the better. Ive tried to download a pic but dose not seem to be working. I can email a picture from my phone directly if you think you may be able to help. Thanks. Gerard.

mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 18 at 12:23
FWIW the stats are the same for petrol and diesel
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
gerard View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 18 at 16:32
Thanks for that, I thought they were different. Maybe my discription could have been better. Although it has the eberspacher name on the front it also has the makers name on the back which is HELLA. Two part numbers as follows. 5HB00461800 then 201661801100. It measures just over 8.5cm wide X 4cm high. Depth is 4cm. My unit works like a dream but only on the hottest setting as the thermostat does not work. ( i broke it, ahh) Thanks for looking and if anyone has one that would be mighty fine. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply