FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LT Mk1 2-Man Bench Seat or Subframe / Parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Monster LT View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monster LT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LT Mk1 2-Man Bench Seat or Subframe / Parts
    Posted: 12 Jan 18 at 13:44
No it's not the same. The LT seat has two hinges on the side of the subframe that attach to the floor so the bench can flip up so the engine bay can be reached. I think the T3 simply bolts straight onto the floor.
The LT seat is individual to the LT and no other VW uses it. Not sure about MAN trucks though... but probably not as they normally have a cab that flips fwd to access the engine.

Edited by Monster LT - 12 Jan 18 at 18:22
LT45-TD-ACL-intercooler-4x4-1993
912 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 18 at 13:30
Is it the same as a T3 one ?
Monster LT View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monster LT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 18 at 09:37
Hi, I'm looking for a LT Mk1 2-Man Bench Seat or Subframe from a LHD or RHD. Condition is not an issue as I need it for parts / re-engineering.
If you have one or know where I can source one please PM me. If you have any seat / subframe parts available I'm also interested.
Thanks!

Edited by Monster LT - 12 Jan 18 at 13:37
LT45-TD-ACL-intercooler-4x4-1993
 Post Reply Post Reply