The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T5 Section > T5 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

injectors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philyates68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: injectors
    Posted: 12 Oct 17 at 06:27
hi all

wondering if any one out there can help me out.
i have taken on a project. its a 2007 t5 with a failed engine. the previous owner hasn't done me any favours as they have stripped the top half completely & it looks like some bits are missing.

my plan is to send the engine along with the head off to be reconditioned. how ever we have just found out the injectors are missing .

the engine code is bsi 102 bhp  

i need to buy some injectors but i cant find any listed for this engine code. can anyone help with part numbers ect.

would prefer 2nd hand at this moment in time. 

i am in the south east area so any vw breakers ect would be helpful to 

its been 16 yrs since i last done a vw project so a bit rusty

thanks

phil

festa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote festa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 17 at 20:07
I maybe able to help you out as I have a complete brs engine that has thrown a rod. The top end is fine but I'm not sure of the differences and if it would fit.
I suppose we could alway offer it on the block to seeSmile
I'm based in Maidstone if it helps

Edited by festa - 12 Oct 17 at 20:08
lwb 174,Wagner intercooler, rosten rods, balanced bottom end, GT2262v hybrid turbo, 2.7bar boost with full ss 76mm decat exhaust, itg filter, 440ft lbs@288bhp
philyates68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philyates68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 17 at 20:15
hi
i have just learnt today that my engine code is brs. 
unfortunately i dont no the condition of the bottom end on this engine so i think i am going to send the whole lot off for reconditioning along with the head.
if you decide to split the injectors from the head i may be interested Smile
festa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote festa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 17 at 07:54
Try to avoid that but I'll think about it
lwb 174,Wagner intercooler, rosten rods, balanced bottom end, GT2262v hybrid turbo, 2.7bar boost with full ss 76mm decat exhaust, itg filter, 440ft lbs@288bhp
 Post Reply Post Reply