The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T4 Section. > T4 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New forum member just saying Hi !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TURK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New forum member just saying Hi !
    Posted: 02 Oct 17 at 05:06
Hi all,

I occasionally have a sneak peek at what' happening in the 'Yard'  Wink

So I thought I may as well become a member.  I've owned T4's for over 10 years now,  in fact I've currently got 2  Big smile  So you could say 'What's better than owning a T4 ?'   ..........  owning 2 !   LOL

Hope to have some serious van discussions with you lot,  and maybe,  just maybe I'll be able to share my knowledge accumulated over the years.

Thanks all.

TURK
T4 2.5 TDi
Lachlan13 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachlan13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 17 at 20:34
Hi, as no one else is bothered.
Ha, Ha,
TURK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TURK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 17 at 22:55
Originally posted by Lachlan13 Lachlan13 wrote:

Hi, as no one else is bothered.

Thanks mate  Wink  and Hi to you too.

You must be Lachlan from the other place ?

I was kind of wondering if somebody would take the time to welcome a new member ........  But I guess this ain't the sort of place for idle chit-chat !   LOL 

Maybe I should post up something about my ongoing project,  maybe that would entice people to know a little more about me.

TURK
T4 2.5 TDi
fufflenarnia View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
#1 Cable Shift Bitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fufflenarnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 17 at 21:34
Welcome! Post away, we all love other people's projects, it entices us to work on ours!
TURK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TURK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 17 at 13:03
Originally posted by fufflenarnia fufflenarnia wrote:

Welcome! Post away, we all love other people's projects, it entices us to work on ours!

Hi Fluff !   Wink

Well you could always give this a shot .................  I'm designing some quad headlights for the T4  Cool

I got tired of all the aftermarket garbage out there,  that are actually worst then the OE headlights so decided to have a go at making my own.  
Here's one of the options I'm currently working on,  Bi-Halogen unit witch is a combined high and low beam unit  >>

I've also got a 'Classic' set that I made last year,  I'm just in the process of completing those  >>

TURK

Edited by TURK - 07 Oct 17 at 09:35
T4 2.5 TDi
Jasper Carat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasper Carat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 17 at 14:07
Hi Turk. Welcome.
TURK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TURK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 17 at 09:24
Thanks Jasper,

Sorry the images aren't showing ................ I'm trying to sort it !

TURK
T4 2.5 TDi
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 17 at 16:14
We used to host from photobucket but now they are being dicks....
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

crewpad View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crewpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 17 at 07:59
Hey up Turk( good name... ever seen Turk182?) Jase is right if your useing photobucket its not going to work unless you pay....you could try one of the other free picture hosting sites,
Imgur
Google photos
Flickr
And there are more........

Edited by crewpad - 08 Oct 17 at 08:00
chips dips chains n whips....
 Post Reply Post Reply